Holiday Music Available for Download

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by knuxie35, Nov 1, 2017.

1. knuxie35

knuxie35 Member

2. 4th Cornet

4th Cornet Active Member

You might get more views of you title this Christmas music ☺️.

davidsait likes this.
  3. knuxie35

knuxie35 Member

Thank you. There is a mix of both at the link.

4th Cornet likes this.
  4. jobriant

jobriant Member

On the other hand, there are Brass Bands located in areas (such as the USA) where religions other than Christianity celebrate major holidays in December and January. These bands are always on the lookout for "holiday season" music that isn't specifically Christmas music.

Jim O’Briant
    Gilroy, California, USA
    Music Director / Staff Arranger
    The Pacific Brass Band
    www.PacificBrassBand.org

5. 4th Cornet

4th Cornet Active Member

This is true Jim. Had the content of the store not included almost entirely Christmas music (a clear majority having 'Christmas' in the title) and if the majority of this forum members were not in the UK where we are yet to universally adopt 'holiday' in favour of 'Christmas', I'd probably not have made the suggestion. xx

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    jobriant likes this.
  6. knuxie35

knuxie35 Member

I do appreciate the sentiment, 4th.

To be honest, political correctness was the furthest thing from my mind as I typed this out. I just wanted to be accurate in my post as there are arrangements of songs that, though are meant for the season, are not actually about Christmas ( Let It Snow, Home for the Holidays, Santa Claus Is Coming to Town, etc.).

I hope this clears things up a bit.

jobriant likes this.
  7. 4th Cornet

4th Cornet Active Member

No explanation needed. I was simply making a suggestion to help you reach your market. :)