Holiday in Scotland

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by tubatu, Dec 9, 2008.

1. tubatu

tubatu Member

I'll be in Scotland from the 19th December for about 2 weeks, based in Rhu, about 25 miles from Glasgow.
    If any band needs an extra Eb Bass player I may be available. I wont have my Bass with me though, so will need to borrow one.
    If no one requires any help, I'd still like to know of any concerts in the area.

Either reply to this or PM me, thanks.
  2. Lezuls

Lezuls New Member

:) Dont know if we require help at all. However we do have a small concert lined up for the 22nd of dec. in Gourock Baptist Church across the water from were you are.
    We are a 4th section band who are currently beating some 3rd and 2nd section bands in recent contests. So if you want to come and hear us Brass Sounds Inverclyde you are most welcome. I will confirm time but I think it is a 7pm start.:tup
  3. Bert Smales

Bert Smales New Member

Why not try your hand at bagpipes? I Hear it is all about lung capacity, and playing out of tune with very few accicentals. perfect for all tuba players.
  4. tubatu

tubatu Member

As you're a newbie, I'll give you some advice, if you're going to take the mickey out of someone or something, learn to spell!!!