Hola Amigos!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dizzy068, Jan 4, 2008.

1. dizzy068

dizzy068 Member

Hi

I've been lurking for a while so I thought it was about time I introduced myself. I'm a Euph player just returning to banding after a 12 year absence - now I'm back I can't believe I got by without banding! I played in various youth bands in the midlands in the late 80s, studied at Salford 1990-93 and played in various bands in the Greater Manchester Area until 1996 when disillusionment with band politics made me hang up my horn....I'm really looking forwards to the North West Area in March where I will be playing with Cheshire Constabulary band - but more importantly renewing lots of old friendships in the bar!!!:D

2. Blagger

Blagger Member

Hi
    Welcome back :)
    Have a feeling I know who you are.......
    I left Salford in 91
    Anyhow - good luck in the Areas

3. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

Who are you? We must be a similar age - just wondering if our paths crossed in your former banding days....

Tim

4. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Hola, buenos dias, como esta?

5. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Bi-lingual as well, eh old Mate !!
    - Wilkie (YEBBR)

6. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Bonjour mon ami, good to see the computer is up and running!
    YETSBBW

7. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Which is more than I can do !
    - Mr Wilx

8. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

I heard you can run quite fast when Mrs W is after you but perhaps you don`t know me well enough to say it so I won`t...

Hello to the new friend here on tmp

9. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

How did I manage to sit next to Mr Butler for eight years and retain even a single grain of sanity - some would say I haven't even salvaged that -iIt's a sad tail (sic)!!
    - Wilkie

10. Mesmerist

Hmmm ...I am thinking that you are perhaps as rascally as him but with a higher class of cunning for covering up your bass naughtiness and as I write this I can sense the mods twitching their meaty little fingers in readiness so with equal dexterity I shall be saying hello to the new player again who must be regretting his decision after meeting so quickly with such shady characters as yourself and the infamous Mr B.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Euph
    Salford 1990-93
    Cheshire Constabulary
    HiI
    Greater Manchester Area
  12. hannahone

hannahone New Member

Always the flirty postings! ;)

13. Masterblaster jnr

Masterblaster jnr Active Member

I wonder how many posts she has had removed by the mods for being too flirty and dirty;)

14. dizzy068

dizzy068 Member

Soy bueno le agradezco, muy contento satisfacerle. ¡Mi nombre es Liz y vivo en Shropshire!

15. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Really Liz...?;)

16. Mesmerist

ME????!!!! A Flirt!!!!!!
    Get away with you princess I am from the sociable south not cold yorkshire.
    You are taking me far too seriously...(very harmless really...):D

17. Mesmerist

Actually my sweet child I am never dirty and trust me this is not flirting...
    I do have the occasional mod chase me for extreme randomness but never for the above reasons...
    and you like to play along I notice...
    I now must go and read Dr Seuss so goodbye from a ever so slightly huffy mezzy...

18. Blagger

Blagger Member

Glad you are satisfied Liz. Am learning Spanish at the mo - you are obviously fluent - any recomendtions for decent websites??
    Lo siento i tretado tan mal :oops:

19. dizzy068

dizzy068 Member

mi hablo no espanol <shrug>