Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Brass_Band_Widow, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Brass_Band_Widow

Brass_Band_Widow New Member

Hello all! I'm new to the site & i've joined to I'd find out why my husband, Baritonedeaf, spends so much time on here!

I play 4th girl down for City of Birmingham Brass band & we came 4th at the areas yesterday, which was fantastic for us.
    Due to our great result in the contest I have new found enthusiasm for all things brass band related and I'm resigning myself to the fact that I'm becoming a brass band geek! Still can'tcope with listening to too many test pieces though......
  2. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

Ah - Mrs Wife, a little over a year ago you did not go to band twice a week - now I have persuaded you to go on a Holiday to the European Championships - a whole day of test pieces!

What a great Husband I am! :-D
  3. Euphonomium

Euphonomium Member

Hello Sarah!
    I think it's possible that I too am turning into a Brass Band geek...mind you, playing a euphonium, what more could you expect, it was bound to happen eventually!! Well played yesterday!
  4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Hiya! ... and a big :hi from myself and everybody on tMP! Congratulations on your result and hope to see your ideas and thoughts on the forums.
  5. Hi
    My hubby got me to make the switch and now I'm hooked, there's something a bit more satisfying about blowing brass than a dainty woodwind instrument as I was previously doing!