Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by drummergurl, Jul 10, 2005.

1. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

hi everyone! if you hadnt guessed im drummergurl (aka Sarah) :biggrin:

im currently on my jollies about 5000 miles away from home :frown: BUT im having lots of fun.. so its all good :D
    im a percussionist (as if it wasnt exactly obvious from my name :rolleyes: ) and i play with St Helens Youth Brass Band. im principal (principle? i dunno i get them two mixed up) anywayz im principal percussionist there. i have been a member of National Childrens Brass Band of Great Britain, and ive auditioned for national youth.

my teacher... Naruco of course :tongue: shes a very good teacher so those of you who are looking for a perc teach Naomi is very good, i reccommend!! */blatant plug*

band contests are good... you are quite likely to find me at the ones in the north west.. and im 16 now :eek: i feel old... i was 15 this time last week! anywayz... i was gunna say, you would NEVER catch me drinking alcohol...anywhere *cue shifty eyes*

*cough* moving on...

you will see me around here alot, however you will never see my status as online... MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA -silent yet deadly...

anywayz, i had best be off... ill be back home in a week.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2005
  2. Di

Di Active Member

Hi Sarah. :hi

This just proves Sarah's a hopeless addict! To be on holiday, in sunny Florida, and still taking time to post on tMP. :biggrin::rolleyes:
  3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

hehehe :) thanks for that plug Sarah... See you when you get back from glorious Florida.... :)
  4. drummergurl

coming from the person who was in ireland for less than a week (i think) and as soon as they got there found an internet phone where they could post on here! at least i lasted almost a week before looking on here!! and more than a week before i posted! :tongue:

i leave tomorrow :frown: oh well, spose i HAVE to come home at some point. then i have lots of the summer to do not a lot... hmmm.. ill have to find summat to keep me occupied.
  5. Di

Di Active Member

Well it was p'ing down with rain and we couldn't get into the hotel because we were too early. :(
  6. drummergurl

weeeeeell im home from florida (have been for 2weeks lol)

counting down the days til results day :shock: 25days to wait.

just to give everyone a lil info on my family my mum and dad both play in bands, so does my twin brother, and my older brother doesnt play. my twin bro being the lucky person he is got called up to NYBB for the summer course, so he's there at the moment with Vickitorious, HBB, andymoore and a whole load of other tmpers (sooo many of em ill forget someone!) ya never know, i might get in one year.

i get to sit home and watch tv :redface:

summer hols... lie ins, visit relatives, friends, that sorta stuff.. itll all be fun and games in september when i have to get up early again, and do stuff. hehe

catch you all l8r!

p.s mumsie.. rain is no excuse! :tongue:
  7. drummergurl

well, a small update...change of bands

i have resigned from haydock, and am now at freckleton :D :tup
  8. drummergurl

small update.. i auditioned for NYBBGB and passed the audition but didnt get invited to the course..

and i kinda auditioned (strange story.. dont ask) for National Youth Wind Orchestra of Great Britain, and passed, and got invited to the easter course! yay! so.... im off there at easter!

(p.s. all the wind jokes have been done by my family... thanks!)
  9. Steve

Steve Active Member

:clap: Well done Sarah. And Im sure there are plenty more wind jokes to come yet ;)