Hiya everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ffion Flugel, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Ffion Flugel

Ffion Flugel Member

I just wanted to introduce myself. I've heard a lot about tMP and thought it was about time I joined. Although ancient, I've only been playing for about six years - and I've loved every minute of it.

We moved to Wales about 18 months ago, and it's just the best place in the world. I'm playing flugel for Llandrindod Wells Silver Band, and rep for Knighton Town Silver Band (neither terribly well, but I keep trying).

Best wishes:wink:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP
    Wales
    Knighton Town Silver Band
    Llandrindod Wells Silver Band
    Best wishes
  3. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hi there, and good to have you on board. You'll find we have all sorts on here, young and old, long-time players, novices and interested hangers-on, and I'm sure you'll find it worthwhile.

We'll look forward to hearing more from you in the future :hi

4. Jasper

Jasper Member

Welcome Roadrunner....hope you enjoy tMP as well as your banding....looks like a a Choccie Lab in your pic?.....from what I can make out llooks very similar to mine:)

5. Ffion Flugel

Ffion Flugel Member

Yes, he's lovely. He's the second choccie lab we've had - we were lucky enough to have his uncle (Thornton) for fourteen years, and this one - Charlie Brown is so laid back it's hilarious.

Jan

6. Goodnight Irene

Goodnight Irene New Member

Hi Roadrunner

Nice to see you on board. We appear to be fitness fanticis in Mid Wales, if only they knew where we ended up after Wednesday night practices!!!!

Love
    Mountain Trekker

7. Ffion Flugel

Ffion Flugel Member

Hiya

It's purely medicinal! They'd understand!

Love
    Roadrunner