Hitch Hikers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by gorgeous_bari!_player, Dec 5, 2003.

1. i know this is really random and off topic, but i ound something i thought i should share, so other people can go as insane as i have.

I have just found the most addictive game ever, and it is really bad, no graffics, no sounds not even a picture but it really is addictive, if you like hitch hikers you will enjoy it, if you dont then its a luagh any way. and if you get stuck or get any further then standing in front of the pile of rubble with the sub-etha signalling device let me know.

Have fun leaving his bedroom . . .
  2. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

excellent fun!! i thought this was going to be a thread about picking up random people on the street!
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

i got stuck lying in front of a bulldozer...
  4. Alice

Alice Member

I never even made it out of the bedroom. :oops:
  5. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Gorgeous Bari Player:
    Pick up the device and examine it.

remember you are playing "hitchhikers".....

Anyone else:

To get out of bedroom, look in the gown pockets. remember you need to stop the room spinning......
  6. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

what device? i saw no device!! i would have been fine with a device!!
  7. geordiecolin

Don't take Ford's towel.

Ask him about the house
  8. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

hmmm, this is very frustating and addictive. Finally realised what I had to do and then with a little extra help(thanks Mr Geordiecolin) i got abit further then lost my life :cry:
    But it's ok i'm sure i will play again (it gives me someone to talk to and they talk back)
  9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

i just get drunk and die... that can't be good! sounds a bit too much like real life!
  10. geordiecolin

remember don't drink too much. the world is about to end
  11. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

this really isn't going well... i got out of the pub i did the whole device thing and i'm in the dark unable to do anything now!!! how frustrating is this game!!??!?!?!
  12. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I'm in the dark too - how do i get out of it??

Rach x
  13. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

ah, i just got passed that bit... look at all the things it says you CAN'T sense, and do the other remaining thing! I think that made sense... come on, it's early!
  14. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

I seem to be stuck in a pub with loads of free beer. If the worlds going to end, seems as good a place as any :D
  15. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

i've got out the hous layed down infront of the bulldozer - but then i'm stuck - if i get up i die
  16. geordiecolin

Then don't get up!!!

just wait and see!
  17. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Top tip - only drink one cup of Advanced Tea Substitute or you'll die!

Rach x
  18. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

how the %$%^ do you catch the babel fish? just when you think youve covered everything, the *&^£@ cleaning robots appear :(
  19. picju96

picju96 Member

I can't get out of the pub, anyone care to enlighten me?
  20. i even throw my cheese sandwich at ford, and still the cleaning robot took my babel fish. and i am assuming i need the babel fish for when i am taken to the vogon captain. And what on earth does the engineer robot have to do with anything?