Hi.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bariben, Oct 16, 2009.

1. bariben

bariben New Member

Hi! I am Ben(12yrs) and new to this website. I have been playing the baritone for about 14months, and am about to play in my first contest at Pontins with Nelson Brass band. :eek:
    Played with them on Whit friday and enjoyed it even though it was wet.:tup:cool:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Nelson Brass
    Whit
    Ben
    Pontins
    yrs
  3. tat

tat Member

Hi Ben,
    Welcome to the web site, good luck at Pontins next saturday.

4. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

:hito tMP!

Things are generally friendly around here. If you have any questions, or need any help, feel free to contact any of the moderators (user names in orange) or administrators (user names in red).

Happy posting!

5. Getzonica

Getzonica Active Member

Hi, have fun on here and hope enjoy your first contest and many more to come:hi

6. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

Hi Ben

The whits where very wet weren't they hehe...good luck at Pontins

7. Hello from the U.S.A. Welcome to TMP.

8. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi there Ben... how nice of you to introduce yourself, and we all wish you the very best of luck at Pontins with your band. Please tell your Mum and Dad that you have joined up with tMP... :)

9. bariben

bariben New Member

Hi thanks for welcoming me my mum and dad know I am on this forum beacause my mum has been reading post

10. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Hello Ben. Good luck with your Baritone playing and I hope you have a long and happy time in the Brass Band World. Also hope you get a good mention at Pontins. XXX