Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jimbob103, Jan 6, 2009.

1. jimbob103

jimbob103 New Member

Hi All,

This is my first post on tMP! :) So fingers crossed!

I'm Jamie, I play Rep with Middleton band, and have been there for about 4 yrs now! Originally from the sunny Isle of Man i started playing with Douglas Town Band in 1999.

I am currently at Uni studying computing! :) All going well and who knows what I will do after uni!

Anyways not sure what else to write so I’ll leave it at that! :)
  2. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Ayup Jimbob, good little band you're with there.
    I've played over at Peel a couple of times in recent years, nice friendly people and a lovely island.
    Welcome to tMP :D
  3. Clyde Slider

Clyde Slider Member

Hi Jamie, welcome to tMP! Not been registered here that long myself, but it's not only fun, it's informative as well! I've already had a message from someone I met through banding last year, and some of the names on here you will quite quickly become familiar with I'm sure!
  4. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Hi Jimbob,

We probably have met cos I have depped with Middleton before now.

Welcome to tMP my good man!
  5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to tMP!
  6. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

Hi Jimbob!
    Welcome to tMP - a relative newby myself, I'm hooked! Never warmed to facebook, but have had loads of fun on this site - hope you do too! :D
  7. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

8. horn gold

horn gold New Member

Hi I'm new here too. Looks an interesting site.
    Been banding for a number of years and number of bands in the south. Just got back into playing again after a short break.
    A nice mix of information, gossip and sillyness I notice on this website. Suits me!

9. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Hi James and welcome, now get yourself over to the "introduce yourself" forum and start your own thread rather than hitch a ride with jimbob ;)
  10. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

Hey up Jimbob, welcome the myhem!
    Goodnight Johnboy