Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by yonhee, Jul 28, 2005.

1. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Hello!!! I'm Yonhee as you can see <--- I joined tMP in the November or December that we have just had and am addicted already :dunno :p tMP is amazing and so are John and the mods but it does take over your life. I'm usually in thread games and ask far too many questions that Mike spends lots of time answering (thanks Mike :biggrin: ) I haven't been to any tMP events yet :( although Hanna (euphfanahn), Nicola (nicolaforsberg) and me were going to go to Easingwold this year but it was a bit far away...

During term time I spend most of my time at school doing work, paying attention to the teachers, being good and getting my homework done on time... :roll: Well OK so I spend most of my time on tMP and doing anything at school that means avoiding work, usually sidetracking teachers.

I started playing violin when I was 7 and moved to viola when I was 8, I carried on playing untill I was 12 and played in a music centre orchestra. I started playing horn at Red Rose Youth when I was 9 and moved into the 'big band' when I was 11. Then the band went through a change and joined with Storeys City of Lancaster Brass Band and have been renamed Red Rose Lancaster Band which I play 2nd horn in, I also have gone back to playing in Red Rose Youth with the beginners.

And thats me! Have fun posting! :biggrin:
    If theres any spelling mistakes then I apologise but Im not changing them because last time I hit backspace I lost the whole post.
  2. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Yonhee forgot to mention, her favourite brass band arrangement is Anna Magdalena, so anyone who meets her for the first time should greet her by singing it. ;) Only pokin lass! Nice to...er...meet you.