Hi I'm new, be nice to me!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CannonFodder, Oct 3, 2008.

1. CannonFodder

CannonFodder New Member

I am new on here after much haranging from her indoors! I am CannonFodder (aka Mr DMBabe). I hit stuff (or hot stuff according to Mr B I've been reliably informed;)) cos it was preferential to being a brass band widower/roadie.

Disclaimer time: I take no responsibilty for the utterings of her indoors and likewise she want nowt to do my rantage at any point in the future.:hammer
  2. Di

Di Active Member

Welcome aboard Mr DMBabe. ;)
  3. Good ta see ya big man!
    Get posting!
  4. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Hey Al!

Remember me? ;)
  5. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Aha, Mr Babe, thats married to the "babe" and looks like a babe (with a dodgy haircut - according to the bapstress).
    Great to have you on board and supplying occasional insights (titbits) into the strange mind of your Missus.

Do you bang everything?

Do you have a speciality?

Do you agree that after the Royal banging department that the bass is the king of brassbandia?

Do you sometimes mistake a flugel for a cornet?

Do you find little Anna attractive?

Do you like the sultry tones of Janet Street Porter?

These questions need to be answered for us to understand your strange choice of housemate.
  6. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Hello Mr DMBabe. I think your wife is brilliant and v funny so you must be ok if she married you...
  7. tojo

tojo Member

welcome mate nice to see you getting involved
  8. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

Know what i think his responses would be.... yes although its not always intentional (innately clumsy), yes cooked breakfasts, yes because if he says no they're the nearest bods to him and hence will cause him pain, have no idea (he probably thinks i'm still on horn....), yeah cos he's got a pulse, prefers the tones to her face, and its not me that's the strange one... he plays oboe!:eek: BTW Mr B, my mind is not strange, tis just complex and enigmatic!;)

Wasn't the best day at the office..... although the lengths one'll go to to sign percussionists....;)