Hi im LoveBrass from Lovebrass Brass band dating

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LoveBrass, Nov 9, 2012.

1. LoveBrass

LoveBrass New Member

Hello. Lovebrass is the brand new dating site for brass band musicians. Set up as a result of seeing posts on here and on 4br love brass was born. Launched just this week. Sign up today and find people who share your interests. Your first month premium membership is free.

www.lovebrass.co.uk

Thanks

The LoveBrass Team

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    LoveBrass
    Lovebrass Brass
    Hello
    Lovebrass Brass band
    im LoveBrass
  3. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Oh come on, yor 'avin' a larrf Ha! Ha!

Mr Wilx

4. LoveBrass

LoveBrass New Member

Nope. Quite serious

5. Pauli Walnuts

Pauli Walnuts Moderator Staff Member

You probably need your new Kapitol Registry card to get into the site! ;)

6. LoveBrass

LoveBrass New Member

Lol. No, just an email address :)

7. LoveBrass

LoveBrass New Member

Try the site out and use offer code TMP and get 1 month free premium membership!

8. LoveBrass

LoveBrass New Member

As we are Brand new. If you use the code TMP3 the first 25 sign ups will get their first 3 months Premium membership FREE!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  9. Mrs Horn

Mrs Horn Member

Hahahahahha - I have just literally laughed out loud at that comment :clap:

Pst LoveBrass, what's with the trumpet on the front page?.... :rolleyes:

10. LoveBrass

LoveBrass New Member

Yeah. We know. We asked the photographer to do that image for us and we ended up with a trumpet. We are reshooting that. Lol

11. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    LoveBrass
    Lovebrass Brass
    Hello
    Lovebrass Brass band
    im LoveBrass
  13. LoveBrass

LoveBrass New Member

Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows. But if we don't try. We don't find out. :)

14. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

if step 2 is to invite your friends for a perfect match - surely we'll know the people on there already? interesting though!
    I suppose you could just got on the 4BR facebook page and declare yourself single and looking for a fellow bandy to go on a date or two with? that'd be free ;)

15. LoveBrass

LoveBrass New Member

Lol. Maybe. The friends invite is to get some of your friends to make a statement about you as a person. It's completely optional, but allows other people to give an opinion on who you are. The Idea of that step is to give a more thorough profile which allows people viewing the site to see who you really are.

16. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

But we don't know who you are. I apologise in advance if I've got it wrong, but you appear to be selling a service. As I understand it, The Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 require you to provide your name and geographic address on your web site.

I stand to be corrected, though :confused:

17. LoveBrass

LoveBrass New Member

The Wherryman you have an excellent point. LoveBrass is operated by JSP Media Group (Yorkshire) we have updated our website to make it easier to find this information. We have added this information to the FAQ page and the Contact page. Thank you for highlighting it was difficult to find this information. All data is stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act and we work hard to provide a safe and secure environment.

JSP Media Group (Yorkshire)
    Registered Office
    Ellison Street
    Thorne
    Doncaster
    DN8 5LJ

18. LoveBrass

LoveBrass New Member

Thank you all for your feedback. We really want lovebrass to be a site you trust and if you want to, be the place you can meet new people. We really do value your feedback and will do our best to meet your requirements.

Thanks again and please feel free to contact us on hello@lovebrass.co.uk or use the quick message service on our site www.lovebrass.co.uk

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  19. LoveBrass

LoveBrass New Member

Have you tried lovebrass? We would love to hear your thoughts. Please email them to hello@lovebrass.co.uk