Hi, I'm Angel Wings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Angel_Wings, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Angel_Wings

Angel_Wings New Member

I was directed here to introduce myself ....
    I'm not sure if I should be here, so, if you just tell me to scoot, I'll do as I'm told. :tongue:

I live for music and was just having a play about on the Internet and came across this site. I joined and then noticed that everyone is a musician of some sort :eek: not me though, so you see, I'm not one of you :redface: I just love listening to people like you :tongue:

I love having fun and meeting people. so if that's good enough for you, then I'd love to stay :woo
  2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hi there and welcome!

We have all-sorts here on tMP, and although most of us play brass of some sort we are a pretty tolerant bunch - apart from some good-natured leg-pulling aimed at woodwind and viola-players ;)

Feel free to say what you think and join in with any topics that are of interest :)
  3. Angel_Wings

Angel_Wings New Member

Awe, thank you PeterBale :D

I'll take a good look at everything then, I didn't want to before because I felt like a bit of a snoop :oops: haha

Thank you :D x
  4. bbg

bbg Member

Hi Angel

Glad that you took the advice from Bill (from the USA) and me (from Scotland) and came here as directed to tell us about yourself! As Peter says, we're a fairly friendly bunch overall, always glad to see new folks coming on board. Happy posting!
  5. How can anyone with the title "Angel Wings" not be welcome. Now I can officially say "HOWDY" to you from the U.S.A. I share your interest in music and animals.
  6. tubbytuba

tubbytuba Member

Hello Angel Wings,hope you enjoy using the forums and site,do you play???
  7. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Maybe the clue is in the first post :confused:
  8. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Hi Angel wings, I also am an angel, maybe I could pop over to your cloud some time?
  9. Steve an angel ?????????
  10. GordonJames

GordonJames New Member

Hi Angel Wings....welcome aboard....a good site for anyone who likes music
  11. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

OI!!!!!!! Us woodwinds aren't that bad you know! True about violas, though...

Welcome, Angel Wings :)
  12. FlugelD

FlugelD Member

I like violas. They burn for longer than violins.

Seconded. Or thirded. Or whatever.... ;)
  13. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

So was Lucifer :biggrin:
  14. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

15. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

You may not be an Angel old mate but you certainly know all the angles !

- Mr Wilx