Hi From Baritone Elvis

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Red Elvis, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Afternoon all !

Real name is Phil , I'm 35 and live and work in Central London where I am a senior nurse in a cardiac hospital.

Been involved with bands for years and years , originally with the SA and for the last year or so playing baritone with Becontree Brass after a few years of not playing.

When I'm not working or playing I am into rugby ( prefer league , but watching / playing union down here , come on the Harlequins !!!) , football (Leeds Utd and Leyton Orient ) , lefty politics and beer. Oh yes , beer mmmmmm. In fact most of my time I spend with beer!!

Also a big fan of the King , Mr Elvis Aaron Presley , on whom I am currently basing my waisltline on ( think 76 Vegas Elvis , not 68 jumpsuit version!!).

Spend way too much time on tmp when I should be working but have made some good friends around the place through it.Joined just over a year ago.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Elvis Aaron Presley
    Baritone
    Phil
    Central London
    Vegas Elvis
  3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

...and if you're ever in the London City Centre...Phil is quite friendly and willing to meet you at the King & Queens just North of Oxford Street.

Really a nice guy!! (Sorry we didn't get to pop by one more time before we left :( )

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hey Pat, are you back in the US now then...?

5. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

I discovered at a recent pub quiz that Elvis was one of a surprisingly large number of famous people to die in the bathroom. It just amused me that 'The King' should pass away seated on the throne. Sorry.

D