Hi, Folks

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TrumpetNick, Dec 26, 2006.

1. TrumpetNick

TrumpetNick Member

Hi, Folks!I just joined the Mouthpiece after reading a TrumpetMaster post about it. I am bulgarian pro trumpeter playing in a small symphony orchestra in the North West of the country.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2006
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

... and a big welcome to you too Nick :hi

Glad to have you onboard.

3. Dave 2nd2nd Cornet

Dave 2nd2nd Cornet Active Member

:hi to tMP Nick:clap:

4. TrumpetNick

TrumpetNick Member

Well, while waiting for the ****** work permit I launched (few days ago) my new website. It is still on a free subdomain and it will remains so till I can afford or/and decide that paying for my own domain is well worthed. In the meantime feel free to visit

Nikolay Iliev - trumpet

and surf around. In the media section you'll find couple of audio clips (some more to come soon, if I manage to get some quiet time with nobody else in the house I may record the 1st Bach cello suite on my ambassador cornet) and a Wind Octet score for free that I wrote as a student (in pdf). If anybody wants to perform it, just drop me a message whether through TM or through the above website to request the instrument parts. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

Yours,
    TrumpetNick

5. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

Hi Nick - what a lovely part of the world you're from! Had a great hol there a couple of years back! Welcome to tMP! :hi

6. GordonH

GordonH Active Member

Hello Nick.
    I am an occasional poster here too, but I have just started playing in a band again so i thought I would pop in.

7. Independent Silver Band

Independent Silver Band Active Member

Hello to both of you from the U.S.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice