Hi, Folks

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TrumpetNick, Dec 26, 2006.

1. TrumpetNick

TrumpetNick Member

Hi, Folks!I just joined the Mouthpiece after reading a TrumpetMaster post about it. I am bulgarian pro trumpeter playing in a small symphony orchestra in the North West of the country.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2006
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

... and a big welcome to you too Nick :hi

Glad to have you onboard.
  3. Dave 2nd2nd Cornet

Dave 2nd2nd Cornet Active Member

:hi to tMP Nick:clap:
  4. TrumpetNick

TrumpetNick Member

Well, while waiting for the ****** work permit I launched (few days ago) my new website. It is still on a free subdomain and it will remains so till I can afford or/and decide that paying for my own domain is well worthed. In the meantime feel free to visit

Nikolay Iliev - trumpet

and surf around. In the media section you'll find couple of audio clips (some more to come soon, if I manage to get some quiet time with nobody else in the house I may record the 1st Bach cello suite on my ambassador cornet) and a Wind Octet score for free that I wrote as a student (in pdf). If anybody wants to perform it, just drop me a message whether through TM or through the above website to request the instrument parts. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

5. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

Hi Nick - what a lovely part of the world you're from! Had a great hol there a couple of years back! Welcome to tMP! :hi
  6. GordonH

GordonH Member

Hello Nick.
    I am an occasional poster here too, but I have just started playing in a band again so i thought I would pop in.
  7. Hello to both of you from the U.S.