Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by T Winch, Jul 7, 2006.

1. T Winch

T Winch Member

Been meaning to get round to this for a while.
    My name is Trevor and I live in Sunderland with my wife Dawn, daughter Danielle & child No. 2 due any day now.
    I started playing in brass bands in the Salvation Army at Sunderland Millfield then Norwich Citadel. I now play solo horn for GT Group Band Peterlee where I have been since 1989 (except for a short spell at British Steel Teeside). I also look after the bands website (www.gtgroupbandpeterlee.co.uk) when I get the chance which isn't often
  2. Di

Di Active Member

Hi Trevor and :hi to tMP. Wow, this is obviously a very exciting time for you both and I wish you all the best with "no. 2".

Have you visited the tMP Links category where you can submit a link for your web site?
  3. T Winch

T Winch Member

Not yet. Something else I've been meaning to get round to
  4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Allo, and :hi to tMP. Thanks for getting around to introducing yourself - wush you and your good lady wife good luck for #2...:)

PS: there seems to be a useful link missing from you bands link pages... ;)
  5. T Winch

T Winch Member

There. Done it!
  6. T Winch

T Winch Member

Just a short post-script to my original post. Baby No. 2 arrived yesterday. Rachael Dawn was born at 10:45 on July 19th. OK I no I'm totally biased but she is absolutely beautiful. If I could figure out how to put a picture on here I would but I cant so I'll just change my avatar instead
  7. Di

Di Active Member

Aww congratulations to you both. You must be soo happy.

As for pictures .... there's two ways. You can upload to the gallery here or if you don't have the picture hosted on web space, you can include it as an attachment.

Scroll down below the reply box until you see "manage attachments" . Click on there, browse your computer, upload and job done. :)
  8. T Winch

T Winch Member

Thanks Di. That sounds easy. I'll give it a try

Last edited: Jul 21, 2006
  9. Di

Di Active Member

She looks so adorable. :) Best wishes to you all.
  10. gawber

gawber Active Member

Awww Trevor, you're right, she is beautiful. Congratulations!