Hi - euph player looking for a band!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by buzzbee, Dec 7, 2009.

1. buzzbee

buzzbee New Member

Hi everyone

I am a euphonium player looking for a regular band in the birmingham/warwick area.
    I don't mind if its a competing band or not, but competition experience would be good (I am currently unregistered!)

I study trombone at Birmingham conservatoire, but also take euphonium lessons and masterclasses and would really like some regular euph playing!

Please contact me if interested! All offers welcome!

you can contact me either here, or at peterpumpkin@btinternet.com direct.

Becky Rumens-Syratt

2. batonwaggler

batonwaggler New Member

HI, how far can you travel. Moulton 77 based in Northampton require a Euph or trombone player. We contest and have a good concert attitude.
    MD on 07970482928 or through here.

3. buzzbee

buzzbee New Member

Hi everyone thanks for the offers!

Iv'e been contacted by so many people, which is great but obviously, I can't help you all.

I have found a couple of very promising bands which I will contact directly and try out.

If I don't contact you, then I'm afraid I cant help out on this occasion :(

If things don't work out with either of the bands, I'll post my availability here again!

Thankyou for all your kind offers

Becky :)

4. fozzie

fozzie New Member

Hi Becky,

Stourport-on-Severn Brass Band will be looking to fill one of our Euphonium seats on a permanent basis. Our current Euph player also studies at Birmingham Conservatoire on Euphonium and I'm sure he would like some support!

We will hopefully be competing in the Midlands 3rd section next year if possible (currently 2nd section).

We are a friendly bunch who want to enjoy playing music!.

We rehearse on Tuesday evenings 7.45pm-9.45pm at the Old School in the village of Areley Kings, Stourport-on-Severn.

If you would ever be interested in coming along to see us then just send me a PM and I will get back to you asap with further details, although you may have found yourself a band by now! but you never know!

Thankyou, look forward to hearing from you

Joanne
    On behalf of Stourport Band