Hi all.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by trombonage, Dec 23, 2008.

1. trombonage

trombonage New Member

Helloo. Im Elizabeth but known to most as Wizz (name ive had since i was born). Ive been playing trombone for 2 years and play solo trom with Easington Colliery Band. Hoping to get my grade 8 done this year but i need to find a teacher that will have me! Still trying to find my way around this, but getting the hang of it. Always up for a laugh, love band weekends away. And thats about it :).

2. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Hello!

Always good to have more boners on the forum. Can never have too many boners!

Where abouts you from?

3. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

Oh yes we can!!
    Welcome to tmp
    and Happy Christmas

4. Clyde Slider

Clyde Slider Member

Ok, as its Christmas, let's get into the mood - Oh No we can't (have too many boners on tmp that is :wink:) Welcome, it's good on here, not been on that long myself, but you will find plenty of info and interest. Merry Christmas!

5. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Welcome Wizzy.
    By the way, I'd advise against posting on here to request teachers to have you! There are some weird teacher types on this forum!

6. Lyndon Price

Lyndon Price Member

Yes....yes there are....welcome wizzy

7. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

:hi Wizzy!

Grade 8 after only two years is pretty good going! Good luck with your search - I'd suggest starting another thread in the Rehearsal Room for this request, so it doesn't get lost in your introduction thread.