heya all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ogslam, Apr 30, 2008.

1. ogslam

ogslam New Member

well ive been a member a lil while now so on polite i introduce myself
    im sam currently a first year geography undergraduate up in sunny lancaster (well i wish it were sunny haha). recently joined pilling jubilee silver band on 2nd euphanasium and loving it there great bunch of people. this years areas were my first contest ever gutted at the result, but at least things can only get better from now on, or at least thats wat i hope.
    Anyway ive rabbited on enough now so yh reply if ur bored and that !!
  2. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

Hello from sunny scotland.... well it might be if it wasn't all dark outside!:hi
  3. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

deffinatly sunny where I am lol, Welcome from Brisbane enjoy posting
  4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

:hi and welcome to tMP, looking forward to reading your posts. Good luck with the Geography degree.
  5. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

Welcome from a partially sunny cornwall!!
    To quote TheMusicMan, good luck with the geoggers degree.....I can't think of anything more awful. Mainly because I suck at Geography!!
    I won't share any of my geographical errors on here, for fear of total humiliation, but suffice to say, I wish you my whole hearted luck with the course!
  6. Masterblaster jnr

Masterblaster jnr Active Member

Welcome from a miraculously sunny west yorkshire.

Good on you doing geography. :tup
  7. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Welcome from devon, where it is raining..............a lot!!!!!!

I bet the geography's a challenge, I found A level geography hard enough!

Did you enjoy your first contest apart from the result, I always enjoy it whatever the result!
  8. millie6589

millie6589 Member

Well hello from York, where it can't really decide whether it wants to be sunny or raining!
  9. ogslam

ogslam New Member

thanks all for all the hellos, the geographys not too bad, athough i did have about lctures just on soil which is enough to put anyone to sleep, and the weather here today is grey, so nothing new lol !! first contest was great thanks obviously apart from the result and cant wait for kirby longsdale to arrive in june, although need to put in fair bit of practice first lol
  10. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

welcome to tmp from a freezing cold Buxton. I hope you have lots of fun. Good luck with your degree and don't drink tooo much or you will end up like me. hehehe
  11. ogslam

ogslam New Member

come on, i play in a brass band and im a uni student, what chance have i got of not drinking much? haha (not that theres anything wrong with it lol) !!!