Hey ! tmp is interesting again.

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by iancwilx, Dec 10, 2014.

1. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Hurray ~ tmp seems to have drawn back from the edge of bitter oblivion and is now quite stimulating with good interesting threads being debated by nice folk ~ Excellent, thanks to all concerned.

~ Mr Wilx

2. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Active Member

Yes, recently it has been a lot livelier and pleasantly so.

What created this change for the better I can’t be sure. RO was ‘booted out’ and that, without drawing any conclusions or taking sides, seemed to be the start of the change. A thread on Trolls was created and I thought Bobsheruncles comments (near the thread’s end) an interesting insight. Bbmad’s posts have changed somewhat in style and IMHO recent ones have added a lot to the forum and brought forward some really good comments from others too. Lastly the Mods have quietly worked away and their deletion/cut of a few threads – including one with, I found, highly entertaining but unkind banter between Bbmad and Hobgoblin - and their forbearance on others has helped nudge the forum into a better place.

Long may the change last.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  3. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

I have to say that since I stopped having a job that involved spending all day trying to find something to do on the net that wasn't barred, tMP got boring on a few visits. Not as much on here as there was a few years back. I've made quite a few new friends on here but don't see much going on to add to the list of new tMP friends