Hey ! tmp is interesting again.

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by iancwilx, Dec 10, 2014.

1. iancwilx

iancwilx Well-Known Member

Hurray ~ tmp seems to have drawn back from the edge of bitter oblivion and is now quite stimulating with good interesting threads being debated by nice folk ~ Excellent, thanks to all concerned.

~ Mr Wilx

2. 2nd tenor

2nd tenor Well-Known Member

Yes, recently it has been a lot livelier and pleasantly so.

What created this change for the better I can’t be sure. RO was ‘booted out’ and that, without drawing any conclusions or taking sides, seemed to be the start of the change. A thread on Trolls was created and I thought Bobsheruncles comments (near the thread’s end) an interesting insight. Bbmad’s posts have changed somewhat in style and IMHO recent ones have added a lot to the forum and brought forward some really good comments from others too. Lastly the Mods have quietly worked away and their deletion/cut of a few threads – including one with, I found, highly entertaining but unkind banter between Bbmad and Hobgoblin - and their forbearance on others has helped nudge the forum into a better place.

Long may the change last.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  3. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

I have to say that since I stopped having a job that involved spending all day trying to find something to do on the net that wasn't barred, tMP got boring on a few visits. Not as much on here as there was a few years back. I've made quite a few new friends on here but don't see much going on to add to the list of new tMP friends

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice