Hey People

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Hey everyone, have I missed owt interesting?

2. drummerboy

drummerboy Member

Nah you haven't mate. You got internet in your room then? Or you actually in a library? ;-)

3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I suppose that very much depends on what you find interesting Andy. Drummerboy obviously doesn't find any of: the new features, new functions, myriad of new games and arcade, fantastic comments by Philip Spark, Dave Payn on his soapbox, news on the tMP band being officially invoted to play at Pontins on Sat and Sun, closing date of the tMP Composition Competition, WWW site of the Month contest etc interesting I guess... :) hehe

4. drummerboy

drummerboy Member

Whoa! Hang on there John! Bit of a joke with our Andy, course I find those features interesting! :) I'm just taking the michael as I've got broadband in my room and judging by his lack of posts recently I'm guessing he hasn't. ;-)

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:cool:

I reckon Andy found the library ;-)
    Prolly all the games are firewalled or something :lol:

6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Sorry... I meant mine as a joke too... honest:shock::-? sorry if it didn't come across that way...:oops:

7. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

OY! Leave me out of this!!!!!

:):):):) <-----BTW Thomas, this indicates smile, a funny! :p <--and this is a razz!

Am I being childish? Yes, 'cos I'm a bit drunk!

8. drummerboy

drummerboy Member

It did come across as a joke, I tried to be funny back...think we got our comedy wires crossed somewhere! ;-)