Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BassBoneMatt, Aug 29, 2008.

1. BassBoneMatt

BassBoneMatt Member

Hi all,

Just a quickie from me.. don't want to bore you all ;)

Im Matt Denney. Bass Trombonist (well.. try's his best) from Blackpool area. Im currently a member of the Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band, and also enjoy playing with several Big Bands/Jazz Orchestra's around the area, playing with Symphony Orchestras such as the Blackpool Symphony, doing shows with Theatres as much as possible, and whatever else comes my way..

Im also a Bass Guitarist, and need to get my hand back in on the old Upright bass too!

Anything you need to know.. just ask! It's a real pleasure to meet you all, and I hope we get the chance to have a chat sometime. :)

All the very best,

Matt :tup :D

2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hi, Matt, and good to have you on board ;)

You certainly seem to be keeping busy, and it's great to see such a wide range of activities.

3. BassBoneMatt

BassBoneMatt Member

Hi Peter,

Thankyou very much! I'd like to go and work as a professional bass trombonist after college, so im trying to be as versatile musician as possible. It is great fun experiencing all different playing situations too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice