Here's a new one.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 2nd man down, Apr 20, 2006.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

How many NON tMPers do you know that know other tmpers that you haven't yet met.

Turns out I work with a bloke who knows Paddo (in fact Paddo did his wedding pics for him, and apparently did a very good job of it).

And I've never met paddo, although I have met his good lady wife while depping for her band.

Any more?
  2. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

The solo Euph in my band knows Ian Perks. I've not met him! (but apparently he knows everybody?!! ;) :p :) )
  3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

You've not met the solo euph player in your band? :confused: ;)
  4. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

Probably quite a few, I know a couple of people who go to Salford uni so I guess they must know some TMP'ers who go to Salford that I've not met, It's a small world afterall.......
  5. sugarandspice

I've not met Ian Perks!! :p

And the solo Euph is a women! (which is why we are the best section in the band :) )
  6. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Except for the cornet section. :)

Our principal cornet player knows Rebel Tuba apparently...I haven't really met him, although Kelly did shout abuse at him at the areas!! :p Oh, and Persins used to play for Lympstone, so everyone knows him, but I didn't meet him until the areas...

You could've started this thread BEFORE the areas so I'd have something relevant to say!! :rolleyes: :biggrin:
  7. sugarandspice

I did not! I was my usual delightful self! :)

I have another one, Our Flugel/Cornet player knows Sharpy who i also havent met! But then if we went down that route theres going to be loads of non tmp marines, that know tmp marines that i havent met! :)
  8. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Baritone and trombone player from my band know chunky.