Herbert Clarke's "Cousins" Request

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by mcboyd, May 27, 2004.

1. mcboyd

mcboyd New Member

Dear tMP'ers....

I'm on the hunt for the two solo parts (trombone and Cornet) of Herbert Clarke's Cousins. We have the band parts but the solo parts have become as elusive as Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Any help would be greatfully received!!!!!

2. deave

deave Member

HEY MARK!!! how r u ??

I have the solo part ... but will only exchange it for a copy of the band parts :? I've been after the band parts for ages... I'll dig it out and photocopy it for you... will you PM your address

take it easy m8
    deave - sellers
  3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

You'll what??? :shock:

Remember copyright!! :p :wink:
  4. deave

deave Member

Ok...i'll photocopy the photocopy i've already got...i'm sure its only for rehearsal purposes.... :shock:

strangely enough..i'm pretty sure the part was attained from the RSAMD by someone u know!!
  5. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

I have the originals for duet w/ piano.......if I'm not too late.......
  6. mcboyd

mcboyd New Member

Dave..... lad.....how's things?? :D

I've sent you an email and spoken to Wee Kay about the possibility of you taking the 2 solo parts to Cambridge this weekend. Kenny Crookston (president of Whitburn Band) is going down. Kay will point him out to you...

All the best to you and the band for this weekend son!!

Good of you to reply. I'm not sure if you'd be able to get the music to me by the time I need it. Would ideally need it by this Wednesday at the latest?? This is me at my best and leaving everything to the last minute. If I'm still having worries I'll be back intouch!