HENDON SA BAND @ Boston (Lincs) 05/06/2010

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by jrshimmon, May 12, 2010.

1. jrshimmon

jrshimmon Member

Boston Salvation Army Band

AT The Salvation Army Hall Boston, High Street, Boston Lincolnshire. PE21 8ST

On the Saturday evening they will present a Festival of Music. Tickets for this event cost £5 each and can be purchased in advance or on the door (please note we are expecting this to be a capacity event). To order your tickets please contact Sue Andrews by telephone: 07764 741037, or email: su789@aol.com. Alternatively you can order tickets by sending your request to Hendon Band Tickets, 59-61 High Street, Boston, PE21 8ST.

On the Sunday Hendon Band will be leading in our Christian Worship at 10.30am (family service) and 4.30pm (please note the change in time for our evening service).​
  2. jrshimmon

jrshimmon Member

Just to update anyone that is considering coming to this event, that tickets are selling fast and availability is becoming limited. Please do not miss the chance to see this leading Salvation Army Band concerting such a long way from the local area. It would be good to see a full hall to support to band and also the important charitable work of the Salvation Army in Boston.

If any one would like any further details please PM me.
  3. jrshimmon

jrshimmon Member

I have been asked by Sue to let people know that if they are intending to come to this event, they should look to reserve tickets via email or text and then pay for them on arrival to avoid disappointment. Rather than just paying on the door.

If you could please let her know your name, how many tickets you require and also where you are from to help identify people on arrive at the concert. Also we have the option of a gallery.

As always if you require any further details please PM me or contact Sue on the email address above.