HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by SoloBaritone, May 24, 2004.

1. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Is nothing working on here today or is it just me?! It won't let me PM anyone, or people are ignoring me and it won't let me change my avatar and now I have no pic. :cry:

I've already PM'ed moderators, I'm thick and don't know what I'm doing. Is it just me or are things broken????

Jayne

2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Your PM facilitiy is working - I've just received it. No problems to report from this end.

:?

3. deezastar

deezastar Member

Where's the pic though? Blue wkd is very tempting!!

4. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

That pic is a classic, however I think it's time to update it. If it eventually works you can tell me which one you like the best.

I want my pic!!!!!!

Jayne

5. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Dyl for doing it for me!! Now after all that should I keep the old WKD one or the new drunk one??

Jayne

6. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

I've just found out I've been thanking the wrong person, it was John who did it for me, cheers!

Jayne

7. dyl

dyl Active Member

I was getting worried there! Don't get thanked that often - particularly for something I didn't do! ;)

8. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

the new one I think!

9. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Before this pic was cut down there was a bottle of wine in front of me so the drinking connection is still there! There's another beauty from later on in the night with a selection of bottles in front of me, I don't think I'll be putting that one on though!

Jayne

10. deave

deave Member

yes but u were wearing a jacket not of sellers in the other pic jayney!!! keep the new pic....u look quite tidy.....for you :shock:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    nothing
    blue
    anyone
    pic.
    HELP
  12. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

:D Harsh

13. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

You love me Davey!!

Jayne x

14. deave

deave Member

oh yeh baby, oh baby oh baby oh baby!!

sorry lee :oops:

anyway....you've already told the love of my life's husband, that his wife is...erm...the love of my life....lol !!!

15. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

does deave confuse anyone else?

16. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

I dunno if all probs are fixed, but I know I had probs for a while because I was used oit the site auto-logging me in, but when we moved that all changed! So, are you logged in properly?

17. deave

deave Member

sorry, i confuse myself sometimes....i think my language is huds based with a northern twang :? :shock: :D

18. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Neil, you should try talking to the guy, you get no sense out of him! I think my language has gone weird too Davey. My mates laugh at me when I go home, I don't think it's changed though. 3 years of living in Huddersfield has ruined my beautiful Geordie accent!

I'm sure Lee won't mind that you love me, I've seen you cry so that makes it alright! :wink:

Jayne

19. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

:cry: hope that this doesn't happen to me when I come back down... I don't want to be yorkshirefied. I don't think you have lost the geordie Jayne, still no doubt as to where your from when you talk to you :)

20. pug_101

pug_101 Member

deave confuses everyone!!! :lol: