Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by vonny, Sep 30, 2005.

1. vonny

vonny Member

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seem to have gone into this pda/mob style (not me, the writing style what ever you call it on here) and i can't put it right. I'm not going to click anymore buttons EVER because i just get into trouble!!!!!!!!

2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

hi vonny, if you go to the bottom left hand corner of your screen you should be able to chage yourstyle there
    craigy

3. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

Just tried changing style and once in PDA/Mob Style I couldn't find a similar style drop down to let me change back. I had to use the Back button to return to a page where the drop down was present and reset it at that point.

4. dyl

dyl Active Member

She won't be able to do that from within the PDA/Mobile skin Craig.

Click this link vonny, this'll take you to the Clean skin, you can then select the one you were using previously, using Craig's methid (above):

http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/index.php?styleid=30

Last edited: May 8, 2006
  5. vonny

vonny Member

Thank you guys for helping me, i was thinking i might be in that mob thingy style for ever :biggrin: I went on initially the tmp fun site and had game of pac, but because i can't follow games etc i decided i might have a click here and there, that's how arrived on the mob style.
    That's it now i am going to tie my hands behind my back, and sit quitely ;)

Yvonne x

6. dyl

dyl Active Member

I think we need a 'get out' link added to that PDA skin! Leave it with us!

7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Ok, sorry about this folks... I'll amend something for ya but in the meantime you can change your style by clicking the link here;

Change Style Back to Clean

8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

:hammer :roll:
    You have to remember the old adage:

If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.