Help with dissertation

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Danny_L, May 8, 2009.

1. Danny_L

Danny_L Member

Hi all,

I'm just applying the finishing touches to my dissertation to finish off my music degree and I was wondering if anyone on here could help me?

I have interviewed a few younger, less experienced brass players but what I need now is to ask a few questions to more experienced players of any level, maybe people who have been playing in bands for around 25+ years.

It's only a few quick straight forward questions, I'm sure it will only take you a minute, if anyone feels they can help me if you can send my a private message, I shall send the questions.

Many thanks for any help in advance!
  2. Danny_L

Danny_L Member

Wow, lots of offers to help, thankyou very much to those who are already answering my questions and those who have answered them!

I should have plenty to go on now, cheers everyone!!
  3. Would you consider posting some of the questions, and answers? This is the stuff I find interesting.
  4. Danny_L

Danny_L Member

If the people who I asked give their permission then yes I will!
  5. I would like to see the questions anyway. My school teacher mode kicked in.
  6. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

You could always post the answers anonymously?
  7. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Ditto, and anonymous answers are fine.

Perhaps, we should all just have some patience and you can share your findings at the end?
  8. Anything like that. I wish I had thought of this, but then I never was very intelligent.