Help Required please

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Alan Fernie, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Alan Fernie

Alan Fernie Member

I'm looking for a wee bit of help, and I'm wondering if any tMPers could come to the rescue!

I'm intending to do one of my big unpublished pieces with a band this autumn at an entertainment contest, but I only have an extremely scruffy handwritten set of parts. I'm beginning to realise that today's bandsmen aren't too keen on trying to decipher m/s parts, especially mine, and it'd make sense if I could do them on the Sibelius.... but I can't, as I don't have it, cannot work it and, frankly, can't afford it!
    This is where I'm asking if anybody, with time on their hands, could help me in doing a set for me (for a fee, of course)!?

The bloke I usually get to do this for me now has a job(!), and is also getting married soon, and I'm sure he doesn't need the hassle! If you'd like to help, and do me an enormous favour, then pm me, preferably before the end of the week, as I'm going into hospital for an operation. Thanks.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMPers
    Sibelius
    extremely scruffy handwritten set of parts
    autumn
    s parts
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi Alan - PM tMP's resident Sibelius expert, Roger Thorne. I am sure he will help you - I know he is a whiz at Sib too.

4. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

And if he can't, then I can! :) PM me if you need me to do it!

5. Di

Di Active Member

You'll be in good hands with either of these guys if the speed of their other services are anything to go by. ;) I find them both fast, friendly, efficient, and helpful.

Good luck with your operation. Hope all goes well for you.

6. Alan Fernie

Alan Fernie Member

A big thanks to all of you who got back to me regarding my rather pathetic plea for help.

I got heaps of offers - what a fine thing tMp is - and it was very kind of all of you to do so, so thanks again.

Alan Fernie (Technophobe)

7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Excellent Alan - glad the community could help.

8. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

You've probably sorted it by now, but if you need any more Sibelizing, I'd be happy to help, too.

9. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

^^Ditto^^ I've got loads of time on my hands whilst I'm on night shift and a laptop with sibelius on it..........

10. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Me too. I've only just seen this thread or I'd have jumped in first. Any time, just ask.

11. Thanks for offering to help Alan out guys, he's a top bloke who has helped me get through my arranging on the course and I'll take this opportunity to thank you Alan for your help over the last 4 years. For any of you who haven't met Alan, your missing out, he can do it all, arrange, compose, conduct, perform, he does the job lot, all at a very high level aswell.

Big thanks to all the other staff who helped me on the course and to all the other students aswell. Looking forward to seeing you all at graduation.

Thanks Again

Clive

(I know some of this is off topic but its a 1 off ;):p)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMPers
    Sibelius
    extremely scruffy handwritten set of parts
    autumn
    s parts