Help required for a Beer Festival!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by tubatu, Sep 15, 2003.

1. tubatu

tubatu Member

Hi all, my band is doing Portsmouth Beer Festival on Saturday 20th September at 11.00. Unfortunately we seem to only have 2 Cornet Players going :cry: . So, if anyCornet Players are in the area and fancy some free beer :D , please contact me. We actually do 4 Beer Festivals a year, so the invite would extend to other ones as well.
  2. craigyboy1

craigyboy1 Member

If only I lived near Portsmouth :roll: :roll:
  3. bladder

bladder Member

Sorry I'm not available Sat a.m., but some of the Chi mob might be able to help! I'll mention it tonight at rehearsal. I'll send a PM tomorrow!
  4. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I should be able to help you on that one. Can you let me know the details of where it is etc, I'd be coming from the Gosport ferry. Give me an E-mail asap and I'll let you know!!
  5. Cornishwomble

Have to say many thanx for the chance to play at the beer festival on Saturday. really enjoyed it especially the Swamp Donkey cider!!!
    Top atmosphere and worth going just to see lots of boozed up punters disco dancing to Frank Bernhaerts Tom Jones megamix, "Sex Bomb" will never sound the same!!! :guiness
  6. tubatu

tubatu Member

You're welcome Roy, thanks for turning up.
    Did you manage rehearsal Saturday night?
    I did say thanks to you, Linda, Sam and Sarah on a different thread.
  7. Cornishwomble

Yes did make practice on Saturday night, and wasn't too bad, however a couple of drinks afterwards and we were away with the fairies!!!