HELP! re:easingwold

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Curiosity_Kills, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Hey everybody
    I have put my name down to do easingwold with tMP brass and have recently discovered that getting there and back is going to be a real problem.

I am currently living in Huddersfield
    Can anyone help me?
  2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Thanks for letting us know. Let's hope we can sort out a lift for you.

If anyone is able to help please post on this thread.

3. If it's any help, I can probably get myself to either york or harrogate fairly easily but after that .... well, i'm a bit stuck!
  4. Does this mean that no one can help me get there? :cry:
    (BigTwigge has said that there's a small possibility of a lift)
  5. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Just walk Rob, it aint that far :twisted:

Am a bit surprised you aint been able to find a lift, surely someone is going from round there :?:
  6. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Hey Andy, you going to come for lots of booze?! I might be going from the Hood, don't know yet. Little Miss Marcroft if you're reading this how you getting there?

Jayne x
  7. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Unfortunately not :cry: , my band was gonna do it but aint. Plus dunno how i'd get from home to easingwold.
  8. well hello jayne you little sex pot 8) I *think* I'm getting a lift with neil twist :roll: Not sure yet though!! Still waiting to see if work want me in :evil:
  9. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Helen you're so smooth, I like it! I never even thought about work, doh!! I should be alright though. I'm glad you're going too, we're going to have a right day out! Rich is playing top man for someone, yey!!

Jayne x
  10. :lol:

YaY! LoTs AnD LoTs Of LuFfLy BeEr!! I'm ExCiTeD!!

ChAmOnE!!! 8) :lol:
  11. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Aye tis all good till it comes back up tho!
  12. I've got to get there first!!! :evil:
  13. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Is there no trains that go there? I bet you could get a bus from somewhere, mebbies York.

14. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Having spoke to a friend who lives in Skelton (between York and Easinglwold) there regular buses between York and Easingwold.

Seeing as we need to assemble at 4.30pm, the No. 30 at 3.30pm from York (Exhibition Square) should serve your purposes well as it arrives at 4.07pm in Easingwold market square.

See here

Returning, there are buses going back to York at 6.35pm, 7pm, 7.10pm, 8.45pm, 10.10pm

See here

Hope thats some help....

If I was coming from Sheffield I would offer to stop by Hudds to pick u up, but I coming from Northumberland instead this time!!
  15. Thanks everyone!

Hopefully, i have a lift organised - I'll find out for certain on sunday :D