Help - obviously thick!!

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by Val, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Val

Val Member

What is a 'sticky' thread?

Is there an easy way to find things you're interested in - I seem to stumble across things by accident!

How do you create a 'footer' to posts so you don't have to keep typing in your name, etc at the end of a message?

Flugel - Rhyl
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

A thread that stays at the top of the forum it lives in - like it's been 'stuck' to the top!

Apart threads being seperated into various categories:

Rehearsal Room - general banding/brass topics
    Adjudicator's Comments - contest discussions & results

....if you know what you're looking for - the 'search' option is a good place to start!

Go into the User Control Panel - link at the top - then select edit signature.

Enjoy! ;)
  3. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Dyl is obviously competeing for "Mod of the Day"

4. Val

Val Member

Thanks Dyl.
  5. dyl

dyl Active Member

Sorry Neal - I'll leave at least one question for you to answer next time. :cool:
  6. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Wouldn't it have been easier to point Val here for the sticky and here or there for her other questions? Or is it just that Dyl likes talking to pretty (one assumes) girls ;)
  7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I'll reserve judgement on that Mike until I see Val's avatar...:) you've gone blonde I see...:)
  8. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

And here I thought a gentleman like yourself would give the lady the benefit of the doubt! :p

(It's actually just to cover up the grey! :rolleyes: :oops: )
  9. TheMusicMan

Eeeek!!! and now you're looking quite ill Mike, you should see a DOCTOR...
  10. Di

Di Active Member

* cough cough * TOPIC *cough cough* ;)
  11. TheMusicMan

Oops... I've been modded....!!!!!! Sorry Di!
  12. Di

Di Active Member

I should think so too. From what I've heard, the "boss" is quite a tyrant, we'd all get our asses whipped if we didn't keep the troops in line. ;)

Hi Val. ;) :hi to tMP. Hope you're finding your way around ok now. Any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.