help needed with coursework!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Hollie, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Hollie

Hollie Member

Right, basically I am doing a pyschology investigation for my A levels into whether the male and female in a couple are of similar attractivness, for this i need photos of about 10 couples.
    So if you are between the age of 25 and 35 and both you and your partner don't mind me using your photo (anomonously) in my investigation could you please send me a photo of each of you to with your age and how long you have been together.

Any questions just ask!
    For those who are willing to take part I cannot thank you enough because I've been lookin since the summer hols for photos and this is one of my last options
  2. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Where did this idea emerge from? ... just curious :confused:
  3. Hollie

Hollie Member

Its already a pyschological theory, called matching pairs!!
  4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- the planners must have skipped that in our coursework for the degree ... :-?

(although I do remember genetic similarity like this summary)
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2006
  5. SuperMosh

SuperMosh New Member

that or you were asleep in the lecture!:tongue:
  6. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- or asleep at home with a hangover from the night before! :cool: The course was that huge that things they didn't consider important were missed or left for our curiosity. We concentrated on experimental Cognitive Psy. with historical/developmental stuff thrown in.
  7. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

I've been asked to take part in that by a couple of friends in my year...I got them all right! *smug* Although I think they just got pictures of the couples off the internet?
  8. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Obviously I can't take part, because no-one is as attractive as a badger, which would seriously skew the results.
    (Actually it's cos I'm too old)
  9. NeilW

NeilW Member

I though age discrimination had been outlawed? :biggrin:

(also "far too old" according the criteria!)
  10. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

Do we both need to be between 25 and 35 (I'm one of the lucky people that managed to find a girl 10 years my junior).....31 and 21 ??
  11. AndyCat

AndyCat Active Member

I've emailed you Hollie!
  12. leisa

leisa Active Member

LOL!!! I did this one at college! oh the fun :biggrin:
  13. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I think that's bordering on rude. Not "far" too old at all. Just mildly too old. :tongue: