Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sugarandspice, Aug 1, 2005.

1. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Right people, I'm sure there is someone out there with some magical cure for me:

I have really dark rings around my eyes, i know i have got them from total lack of sleep 4 a month, but i could really do with some help getting rid of them. I know sleep is probably the most obvious answer but i dont really have much time for extra sleep at the mo cos of work, and i dont really have any more entire days off for the rest of the month.

It's got so bad that my mum just aksed me if ive been punched in the face?!! its not very attractive and im not very happy about it :(

So if anyone knows of anything which coudl help my eyes look a little more refreshed i'd be very grateful, am willing to try anything ;) :)
  2. persins

persins Member

Two obvious ideas:
    1. Loads of make up!!!
    2. The beaten up boxer look (Continuous sunglasses wearing!)!!

Or just keep getting into fights and actually get the black eyes properly!!
  3. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

I had to wear foundation yesterday, i really dont want to tho, cos my face got really tanned from greece, dont like coverign it up with foundation.

Continuous sunglasses wearing sint really acceptable in both my jobs. shame :(
  4. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

Really girly suggestion...

Boots No7 do a great under-eye concealer, so you'd only have to use it on the eye area, not cover up the whole of your nicely tanned face!

Or use cucumbers or cooled used teabags -gross sounding but they do work!
  5. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

I will go with the obvious and say sleep. Call in ill for a week, that what I would do :rolleyes:
  6. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

i'm having the same problem, have done since i was about 15. best bet is to use under eye concealer. theres also this refresh your eyes gel stuff. i dont know how good it is on dark rings but if they're all puffy from lack of sleep its great to have in your bag. Like steve said tho, the best cure is sleep. seriously, call in ill for a couple of days and just sleep. does ya the world of good.
    off to try my own advice now! ttfn xx
  7. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

Ive not even started with the NHS yet, but it proves I have potential!!! :biggrin:
  8. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Under eye concealer is good - if you feel very flush Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat is the one to get and it lasts YEARS!

Sleep is good too - I've been off work with stress for 2 weeks now and I'm finally sleeping and losing the bags under the eyes!

Take care of yourself.

Rach x
  9. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Touche Eclat is brillo pads, but mine didn't last for years sadly, I must have been either really tired or sold a half container!!
  10. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

Its Fab, Its called 'instant radiance'

P.S it on 3 for 2 with all other No7 products (offer finishes tuesday night)

Treat yourself Girlie!!!!!