Help me!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by fitzy, Nov 22, 2004.

1. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

Hi All,

I need help with my post count as I would like to pass Lil Miss as the southern hemispheres number 1 poster!

Who will help me do this???!!!!!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    All
    help
    Lil Miss
    post count
    hemispheres
  3. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

You've got a ways to go - she's 90 ahead :shock:

4. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

With everyones help I can do it!

5. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

That's I replied in your thread - I'm assuming that you'll answer each post.

6. six pints

six pints Active Member

you could make me more jealous by talking about bells beach....

7. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

I would have to say that you are entierly correct there. I will do my upmost to answer ever reply I get! Thank you!

8. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

Thats not hard! Its two hour drive away and I can smell the sea from my house. (I live only 10 mins drive from my local beach)
    Hows the essay going?

9. dyl

dyl Active Member

COUGH!!!!!! tMP Rules

Rule 8b might be of interest! ;)

10. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

Sorry. Ill not write anymore in here I promise.

11. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Fitzy...if you wanted to increase your post count quickly without doing it just for the sake of increasing your post count as to not be inviolation of rule 8b (I think I got that right), you could play virtual charades or revive the hangman thread. those games have seemed to shoot Nuke and Jan_h's posts counts up like a rocket.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    All
    help
    Lil Miss
    post count
    hemispheres
  13. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Not to mention tune association.

Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it ;)

14. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

or try listing every piece you've ever played, for other people to comment on?...one piece per post!!

not sure the mods would be all that approving tho :)

15. mikelyons

Another thought might be to do what Ian Perks used to irritate me with...

Resurrect dead threads.

16. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Don't forget to mention your self here, Pat... ;)

17. DublinBass

I've done that every once and a while. There are some really good ones out there that for some mysteries stop.

18. DublinBass

You may really have your work cut out for you as Okiedokie from Oz has about twice the posts of you - He is from the southern hemisphere and not a transplant right?

19. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

It's quality not quantity, just post lots of very memorable posts( they're worth 10 'association' posts)!

20. mikelyons

Yeah, Pat, I know, but he was even resurrecting the deservedly dead and not by making a sensible comment, just some random remark to bring it to the top.

If there's some new relevance or, like you say it didn't deserve to fade fine, but just for the sake of it? - even in random.

21. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

I have been doing my best to make constructive post in other threads but I don't often have the time to do it properly. Usually when I state an opinion in another thread (Like I have just done in The Rehersal Room) I get jumped on by others. It is very disheartening at times. Some people don't give you a fair say. Plus I find the association threads quite funny! ;)
    (Sorry DYL. I know I said I wouldn't post in here but I had to say something.)

22. DublinBass

I think you're right Fitzy. Some people lack some tact when stating their opinions. Some people will post and their tone will be "that's my opinion." While some people's tone is like "that's my opinion and I am right!!" (I hope I don't come across as the latter).

Just know that you can speak your mind freely and the mods, and rest of us will try to get your back as much as possible.