help me please!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by akwarose, Oct 8, 2004.

1. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

hey guys :)

lovin the new site, jus thought i'd put that :p
    i'm havin major problems sleepin. i've had 5 hours sleep in the last 4 days and its bloomin killing me!! i dont know why, but no matter how early i go to bed i only seem to be able to sleep for a couple of hours tops. its affectin my school work and my mood in general. i was just wonderin if you guys had any tips to help me sleep?

much appreciated xxxx

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Pi
    couple of hours tops
    lovin
    new site
    school work
  3. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Are you tiring yourself out properly during the day? If you're sat down all day doing nothing physical, try going for a long walk or a cycle ride. This is the main cause of my (mercifully rare) nights where I have trouble getting to sleep.

4. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

You could just drink until you pass out ;) (just kidding)

Actually I've been having a sleep problem on the opposite end. I can't fall asleep and by the time I do I have to get up for work in 5 hours, so I haven't been getting a full nights sleep either.

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:lol: yea, i thought that as well ;-)

Alternatly... i can smack ya one with a drum stick which'll knock ya out for a while..... (I'm not a violent person... really... honestly!!!!..... But I'm sure I've suggested thaty before somewhere................. :-? :cool: ;) :) )

:-D :-D :-D

6. Di

Di Active Member

Have you voted for tMP for community of the year? Could it be lack of this that is torturing your mind? :shock:

Try following my link to vote for tMP for a peaceful nights sleep. If you've done that and still can't sleep, try a drop of that Nightol stuff they advertise on the telly. :)

7. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Watch 'The Farm'.
    although after what Debbie did last night with that sponge :eek:

8. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

bath in some lavender stuff and spray it all over ur pillows... might work?