help me please!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by akwarose, Oct 8, 2004.

1. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

hey guys :)

lovin the new site, jus thought i'd put that :p
    i'm havin major problems sleepin. i've had 5 hours sleep in the last 4 days and its bloomin killing me!! i dont know why, but no matter how early i go to bed i only seem to be able to sleep for a couple of hours tops. its affectin my school work and my mood in general. i was just wonderin if you guys had any tips to help me sleep?

much appreciated xxxx
  2. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Are you tiring yourself out properly during the day? If you're sat down all day doing nothing physical, try going for a long walk or a cycle ride. This is the main cause of my (mercifully rare) nights where I have trouble getting to sleep.
  3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

You could just drink until you pass out ;) (just kidding)

Actually I've been having a sleep problem on the opposite end. I can't fall asleep and by the time I do I have to get up for work in 5 hours, so I haven't been getting a full nights sleep either.
  4. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:lol: yea, i thought that as well ;-)

Alternatly... i can smack ya one with a drum stick which'll knock ya out for a while..... (I'm not a violent person... really... honestly!!!!..... But I'm sure I've suggested thaty before somewhere................. :-? :cool: ;) :) )

:-D :-D :-D
  5. Di

Di Active Member

Have you voted for tMP for community of the year? Could it be lack of this that is torturing your mind? :shock:

Try following my link to vote for tMP for a peaceful nights sleep. If you've done that and still can't sleep, try a drop of that Nightol stuff they advertise on the telly. :)
  6. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Watch 'The Farm'.
    although after what Debbie did last night with that sponge :eek:
  7. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

bath in some lavender stuff and spray it all over ur pillows... might work?