Help Me, Horn needed for Entertainment Contest

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by dotman, May 28, 2004.

1. dotman

dotman New Member

Need a Horn player for the forthcoming Rhyl entertainment contest due to a very badly planned holiday :? Wire Brass are based in Warrington and are entering the 2nd and top sections at this contest, so we need to use a day transfer from no higher than a 2nd section band. Cheers 07947846048

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Horn
    player
    entertainment contest
    holiday
    Brass
  3. stripybananas

stripybananas Member

WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I'm solo horn foresters brass band in Leicester... I might be able to help you but I don't know where abouts you are :? give us a bell with some more info and I'll see what I can do.

oh some some more info about me though... I'm 18 play to grade 8/recital level I don't drive yet (still got test to go) and I live in Melton Mowbray (15 miles north east of leicester)

Martin... (on friends profile thingy ma jig)

4. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Might be a bit tricky Martin, Wire are up my end of the world, and no you can't crash here twice a week! Although I can understand you taking any offer to leave foresters... :wink:

5. Trace C

Trace C New Member

Hey all, its trace! i would have said i was interested but u being so far away makes it slightly hard to make rehearsals, sorry! :? good luck finding someone anyway! :)

6. stripybananas

stripybananas Member

tis only a short walk people i dunno what ur complainin bout! :wink:

7. dotman

dotman New Member

Big thanks for replies, we'll get sorted I'm sure, pity no-one from up north can help :( :(

8. Trog's

Trog's Member

I would help but I'm in the wrong section too.

Try Poulton-le-fylde Band and Blackpool band they have two very good horn players if you are struggling.

Contact me if you require any further info.

9. donna-lewis

donna-lewis New Member

horn needed for rhyl.... when is rhyl????

I havent actually played for 6 months and have no longer got an instrument but i am sure its just like riding a bike........you never forget. when is the contest you want a dep for???or has it been and gone. sorry, but been out of the band scene since leaving leyland at xmas .cheers donna