Help - Magnifying glass needed to read 4barsrest??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Charmed, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Is it just my computer or has everyone else noticed how small the prints gone on 4barsrest?

Sometime in December I clicked on for a browse and found that all the text had changed from about 14point to about 6 point! :icon_eek:

Has this happened to everyone? Do I need to do something to get it back to where I can actually read it without the use of a magnifying glass?

Or - has it not really changed and it is my eyesight deteriorating now I am approaching cough.. splutter... :icon_question: :icon_question: :icon_question:

2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I certainly haven't noticed any change on 4br - might be worth over-writing the link to see if it resolves itself.

3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

@Charmed: Can you give us an example page where you see this please? It might be your browser settings.

4. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

It's the whole website. Don't remember doing anything to alter any browser settings. If you know how I can alter it - you will have to explain as if I don't know anything about settings, because I don't!

Thanks

5. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Sorry - Panic over!

Just had a quick look at the Tool Bars and found 'View'. Somehow it was clicked on 'smallest'. Now changed it to 'largest'.

Thanks anyway.

6. Tom-King

Tom-King Well-Known Member

u can also do something to change it with ctrl+scroller (mouse wheel)

7. Tom-King

Tom-King Well-Known Member

just checked it... a scoll towards you will make it bigger... a scroll away makes it smaller

hope that helps in some way :)

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

Or Ctrl+0 (numerical 0) will return it to normal size (in firefox)