Help, i need a band in yorkshire!!!!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by boogaloo, Feb 14, 2010.

1. boogaloo

boogaloo Member

Hi, i am looking for a band to play with or to conduct, i have experience in both areas, although i love to play, my passion is to conduct.

I am willing to play anything bigger than a cornet (even though i started on it, now i hate the thing with a passion, lol :wink:) in a lower section band.

The band must be within the south or west yorkshire region, and i would prefer to start after the area (not enough time, to get my lip in, again :eek:)
    If you feel your band could help me, please contact me through PM then i will give you my e-mail address.

Look forward to hearing from you...:clap:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    yorkshire
    experience
    band
    SIZE
    Help
  3. Trumpet Major

Trumpet Major Member

West Yorkshire Concert Band Recruiting

HI There
    West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service Band are recruiting for lower brass and have vacancies on French horn, Trom and eflat tuba.
    We do not need an MD as we are fully staffed but you would be welcome to come along to a rehearsal and try us out?
    We rehearse monday 19:30 -22:00 at the Fire Service HQ Birkenshaw (junc 26 of M62).
    My contact details are below and it would be great to hear from you

Cheers

Louise

4. Hebden Bridge have Bbb bass seat available if your intresred for an audition after the area?
    pm me for any other infomation

Rick Cowens

5. TWB_Nigel

TWB_Nigel New Member

6. John_D

John_D Member

You would be most welcome at Markham Main Colliery (near Doncaster)

7. Oughtibridge will accomodate! North Sheffield and close to the motorway. Pm me if any questions

8. benjaminuk

benjaminuk Member

Markham Main colliery Band are looking for new players. We situated in Armthorpe, Doncaster, South yorkshire. Check out www.mmcb.co.uk for more information

Cheers,

9. Lna

Lna Member

Hello, the Ripon City Band would love another bass player! I know we are in North Yorkshire but I travel from Wakefield! Visit www.riponcityband.co.uk for more information! We have fun social evening and we even have our own bar!

10. nickeastwood

nickeastwood New Member

Hi there,

I sent you an PM if you're still interested.

11. boogaloo

boogaloo Member

thanks to all the replies, still unsure if the right opportunity has come along...so if their is anymore out there me get in touch.
    thanks to all that have replied.
    chris

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    yorkshire
    experience
    band
    SIZE
    Help