Help find me music!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by SoloBaritone, Feb 26, 2004.

1. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Has any one got or can anyone find on the internet where I can get a copy of Morceau de Concours by J E Barat.

Cheers.

Jayne

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    blue
    got
    copy
    Morceau de Concours
  3. Heppy

Heppy Member

No but i've got an old plastic bag that used to have an old piece of cake in it Jayne.

4. tim

tim Member

I can;t find it on the internet but hav u tried ringing emersons or banks coz they can usually get anything as long as it is in print

5. Mike Saville

Mike Saville Member

mmmmm . . . you sure you got the title correct? His 2 most common works are Piece in Eb minor and Andante & Allegro.

If you want to buy online you can get them at hickeys.com but you local shop should also be able to get them.

6. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

Barat!!!

Hi Jayne,

Found several mentions of "Morceau de Concours" by J E Barat on Yahoo search engine but the best option is to visit Steven Mead's

http://www.euphonium.net/library.htm

It has the Barat piece on there and states the publisher as B. Crampon. When I've done a search on that name it has brought up a lot about Buffet Crampon musical instrument maker ?? So I'd say that you should send Mr Mead an email asking for further information. Hope it helps..

See you soon,

Richard

7. tim

tim Member

It's in mead's library. The publisher is B. Crampon

8. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Not the best help, but there is an arrangement in the Voxman Concert and Contest Collection for Tuba.

9. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Thank you boys and men for your help. Do you mind if I have the old piece of cake please?

Jayne

10. Heppy

Heppy Member

Already eaten it i'm afraid Jayne. Shouldn't have really as im on a green day today and have already used up most of my points.

11. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Just make sure you have 2 milk shakes and a proper meal and I'm sure you'll be back on track. Pass any unwanted cakes my way, I'm just thinking of you.

Jayne

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    blue
    got
    copy
    Morceau de Concours