Help! Chavs!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Jun 2, 2007.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I've just had a golf-club thrown at my house by a bunch of chavs in the playing fields. :mad:
    They are so stupid.
    BMB
    xx

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BMBxx
    house
    bunch of chavs
    playing fields
    golf-club
  3. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

:eek: Cheeky chavs!

Go on, go wrap it around their heads, you know you want to, I won't tell...............:)

4. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

You're telling me. Those things are expensive.

9 iron, driver or putter?

If you want to retaliate, have you considered building a potato mortar?

5. brassed_off

brassed_off Member

Is it a good club? Sell it on ebay, then use the money to buy an electric fence with 1 million volts!! That'll teach them.

At Christmas the local chavs were throwing sweets at us outside of Tesco. They were trying to get them down the bells of the instruments.
    Anyone else come across this or other moronic behaviour? How did you stop them? The store security did nothing and were less than useless. We tried to ignore them but it's hard when every couple of minutes a bright coloured chewy sweet hits you!

6. Di

Di Active Member

Not sweets, but money!

A few years ago when my lad was out with a youth band in a parade, on the back of a lorry. There were people walking along the streets with buckets to collect, and many were donating, but there were those that insisted on trying to throw their loose change down an instrument. Couple of them, including one of Adams drums got "chinked". :mad:

7. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Go and give them a taste of angry badger, or would that be you taking a taste? Of them!!! :tongue:

the best thing for a chav s a loaded gun put to the head and the trigger pulled.
    anyone got a gun?

8. bigmamabadger

They came and asked for it back. Was tempted to keep it when he said it was worth £400, but don't want annoyed chavs to know where I live.
    Thankfully it didn't do any damage since it bounced off the old car, not the new one. I pointed out to said chav that had he damaged my new car he'd have been eating the club, and would they go away now and play elsewhere.
    They did.
    BMB
    xx

9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Bloomin' cheek they had asking it back ... :mad:

10. bigmamabadger

They were bigger than me...
    BMB
    xx

11. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- maybe not when you stand on your hind legs (with Gucci heels of course) ... ;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BMBxx
    house
    bunch of chavs
    playing fields
    golf-club
  13. Hells Bones

and bare those teeth! :biggrin: (neatly flossed)

14. Di

Di Active Member

Ah, but she said "they" and they probably had the rest of the set of golf clubs too. Probably not someone I'd argue with. :rolleyes:

15. Hells Bones

And you would argue with an angry badger?

16. Di

Di Active Member

Ermm, no praps not. :rolleyes:

17. Hells Bones

Thought not, me neither, scary badgster

18. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- depends if it was a father's ... aka Mr. Bling's golf club! ;)

19. bigmamabadger

I was remarkably restrained, thank you. I did put on my best "strict" voice though. (which seems to send some people into hysterics)
    Didn't have any shoes on at all, which makes me quite small, there were more of them than me, and they had more golf-clubs than me.
    Although if they had damaged the car I truly would have gone out there snarling and frothing at the mouth. Don't mess with the Badgster's Wheels...
    BMB
    xx

20. Hells Bones

angrybadgercopy.jpg

Courtesy of Brassneck!
    Beware the angry Badgster

21. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

A couple of christmasses ago we were carolling in the local shopping centre. A group of local chavs thought it would be funny to steal the xmas hat off one of our supporters, who was collecting. These were older teenagers but our supporter was very petite herself. One of the 'larger than life' male members of our band chased after him and told him to pick on somebody his own size. It was very entertaining, and they did not come back!

If local youths were causing trouble outside our house on a common basis. I would call the police. I would keep calling the police until they did take it more seriously. I would threaten to take it to the local mp and local rag detailling every time I had contacted them and they had not responded. I hate this 'can't touch me' attitude.

22. bigmamabadger

Different groups of chavs cause trouble in the village on a nightly basis. As far as I'm aware the police are called at least once on a nightly basis. This has been reported in the local paper, along with CCTV footage of said chavs. The police rarely, if ever, visit the village, in spite of choosing to steam through it with their blues and twos on chasing people at 1 o clock in the morning.
    I've been told, by someone who might be supposed to know, that some nights there are only 2 area cars and two PCs available to cover the whole region. I understand that, but it's not really the problem of people who are being victimised by chavs.
    I can quite understand why people turn vigilante, although it would take an attack on LBB to get me riled up enough.
    BMB
    xx