Hellooooooooooo!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jockinafrock, Dec 28, 2008.

1. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

:D Hi folks! Can't believe it's taken me so long to join...! Lookin' forward to some good discussions - is that what they're called...! Not up for slangin' matches tho', and got absolutely no time for those with big egos and no personality...

Got myself a lovely family (hubby plays in Fodens, but I won't be dishing any dirt, so don't even go there!) - I seem to spend most of my life banding as me, hubby and boy wonder are all cornet players. When I'm not doing that I'm probably going cross-eyed sticking hundreds of gemstones onto my daughters dance dresses... or I'm up to my eyes shovelling horse muck...

I work as an Early Intervention Family Support Worker in a Surestart area - hopefully we prevent vulnerable families having crises that may affect their kids especially. I must admit that it's demanding, but the behaviour management side could come in useful when I'm dealing with petulent bandspersons...!

If you know me get in touch - but only if you haven't uset me in the past!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    FONT=Comic Sans MS
    D
    Hellooooooooooo
    Fodens
    FONT
  3. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Hello jockinafrock, nice to meet you. Lots of lovely egos and personalities on here as you are probably already aware! (And everyone of them are sweethearts really). Enjoy and I look forward to reading your opinions.

4. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

:hiHello there yourself. Interesting name..... care to elaborate??:dunno

5. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Ayup Jockstress :p
    I have a large ego (just ask my mate Wilky) and have recieved a personality for Christmas! Have not figured out how to work it yet but I'll keep trying :biggrin:

Welcome to tMPland

6. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Welcome Jockinafrock!

I have ego on toast for breakfast every morning and I have to share my personality with at least 2 other people!

Perhaps I could send you my band uniform and you could add some sequins!

7. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

Hullo again!

Wow!

Got some inquisitive people out there...! Thanks for getting in touch - just back from seeing the outlaws - groan...

Anyway - 'jockinafrock' s what my conductor calls me (one of the politer ones that doesn't have any !!*@@# in it I may add! The perceptive of you may have guessed I'm of pictish origin (Scottish!) and yep, I'm a gal, not a fella who likes to wear ladies garments! Due to current obscenities laws I could NEVER disclose what he calls my husband, and it has nothing to do with the band he plays in!

Looking forward to joining in the 'threads' - I'll have to learn the lingo - and getting to know the characters. By the way - who are the trouble makers??? And who are the ones worth listening to??? Not that I'd take any notice, or so I'm told...

See ya later !

8. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

I'm definately a trouble maker!!
    Welcome to tmp
    hope you have fun!!