Hellooooooooo!! *boing*

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vickitorious, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Helloooooooooooooo!!!

I'm Vicki (Vickitorious) (It says over there though so I don't really need to tell you that <<-------------------) Aaaand I'm the daughter of the scariest supermod around , Mumsie (Dinie)

Errrrm, I play tenorhorn for Hathern Band (National 2nd Section Champs... until the 2005 contest ;) ) and NYBBGB (which is the best thing EVER! If you get the chance to audition GO FOR IT! :biggrin: )

Soooooo what else do you need to know?

I enter a load of contests! They're the best thing about playing! it's so fun! A bit of experience never hurt nobody! :rolleyes:

Errmm! I'm a bit random - there was the whole showercap thing.. and 'Vickay' and "I can't breathe in these shoes" But I'll leave you wondering about them.. Thats what good writers do eh?? ;) It's a cliffhanger! :p

Aaaand, I'm bouncy? Thats my personality btw... :rolleyes: :wink: dont start thinking other things!! :eek:

I just like to have fuuun! :biggrin: I don't have many serious moments... I mean.. I can be serious when need be.. but lets keep them to a small amount! :tongue:

oooOOOooo yeh... I started playing about 6 years ago now, aaaaand started in enderby youth band, and then joined hathern about 4 years ago, then NYBB 3 years ago. I'm half way through my time there!! :( It's so sad!!! It ACTUALLY is!! Cus it REALLY doesn't feel like i've been there that long... it seems like only yesterday I auditioned! :(

OooooOOOoooo I have a website... hehehe... www.tenorhorn.co.uk

just one more random comment... Bunny... Guess what? Lol! It's LESS THAN 4 WEEKS!!!!! LOL!! *Scream bounce scream bounce* Woooooooooooooooooo!!! :biggrin:

ermmm so yeh.. ! thats me!! :biggrin:

Bye bye!! xxx

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Vicki
    Hellooooooooo
    GO FOR IT
    thing
    Aaaand
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

Vickay!!

God bless the welshman!

4. Vickitorious

Lmao!! Oh dear! Good times! :rolleyes:

5. Vickitorious

OoooOOOoo I can't cook either!

This afternoon my brother said - "it was the worst food I've ever had, theres been nothing worse than that, with those bl**dy scones in it!" :eek: Shocking!!!!!

Ok It was just splat on a plate! But hmmm :frown: OK.. it was minging!! :frown:

And dad told me, next time mum can't cook for us, don't do it myself, just get a fiver out of her purse and go to the chippy! :frown:

Awwww was it that bad? I don't think the mess I left in the kitchen helped! :rolleyes:

6. Di

Di Active Member

Hey Vicki. :hi

Long may you continue to boing. :biggrin:

7. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I think those two statements sum you non-playing side best :p

(You forgot to mention how you like to steal avatars - don't think I haven't forgotten ;))

8. Vickitorious