Hellooooooooo!! *boing*

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vickitorious, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

I'm Vicki (Vickitorious) (It says over there though so I don't really need to tell you that <<-------------------) Aaaand I'm the daughter of the scariest supermod around , Mumsie (Dinie)

Errrrm, I play tenorhorn for Hathern Band (National 2nd Section Champs... until the 2005 contest ;) ) and NYBBGB (which is the best thing EVER! If you get the chance to audition GO FOR IT! :biggrin: )

Soooooo what else do you need to know?

I enter a load of contests! They're the best thing about playing! it's so fun! A bit of experience never hurt nobody! :rolleyes:

Errmm! I'm a bit random - there was the whole showercap thing.. and 'Vickay' and "I can't breathe in these shoes" But I'll leave you wondering about them.. Thats what good writers do eh?? ;) It's a cliffhanger! :p

Aaaand, I'm bouncy? Thats my personality btw... :rolleyes: :wink: dont start thinking other things!! :eek:

I just like to have fuuun! :biggrin: I don't have many serious moments... I mean.. I can be serious when need be.. but lets keep them to a small amount! :tongue:

oooOOOooo yeh... I started playing about 6 years ago now, aaaaand started in enderby youth band, and then joined hathern about 4 years ago, then NYBB 3 years ago. I'm half way through my time there!! :( It's so sad!!! It ACTUALLY is!! Cus it REALLY doesn't feel like i've been there that long... it seems like only yesterday I auditioned! :(

OooooOOOoooo I have a website... hehehe... www.tenorhorn.co.uk

just one more random comment... Bunny... Guess what? Lol! It's LESS THAN 4 WEEKS!!!!! LOL!! *Scream bounce scream bounce* Woooooooooooooooooo!!! :biggrin:

ermmm so yeh.. ! thats me!! :biggrin:

Bye bye!! xxx
  2. HBB

HBB Active Member

God bless the welshman!
  3. Vickitorious

Lmao!! Oh dear! Good times! :rolleyes:
  4. Vickitorious

OoooOOOoo I can't cook either!

This afternoon my brother said - "it was the worst food I've ever had, theres been nothing worse than that, with those bl**dy scones in it!" :eek: Shocking!!!!!

Ok It was just splat on a plate! But hmmm :frown: OK.. it was minging!! :frown:

And dad told me, next time mum can't cook for us, don't do it myself, just get a fiver out of her purse and go to the chippy! :frown:

Awwww was it that bad? I don't think the mess I left in the kitchen helped! :rolleyes:
  5. Di

Di Active Member

Hey Vicki. :hi

Long may you continue to boing. :biggrin:
  6. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I think those two statements sum you non-playing side best :p

(You forgot to mention how you like to steal avatars - don't think I haven't forgotten ;))
  7. Vickitorious