Helloooooooo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The-Wee-Timpanist, Mar 12, 2008.

1. weemarky

weemarky Member

This isn't fair!!! Everyones gangin up on me :(

I don't think I know anyone in your band Rach. Mind you the amount of people that know me is scary sometimes!

Also the amount of people that know stories/nicknames etc. is rather scary aswel!

2. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

So what's the price for my silence then Oh Marky my Marky?:tongue: £50 seems to be a number ur familiar with? ;)

3. weemarky

weemarky Member

Pay days not til the end o the month Di! :(

4. Ryan06

Ryan06 Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

I know.... why do u think I'm so desperate for cash!!! Or maybe that's just a cunning rouse to hide my obvious corruption! :cool:

6. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Love this thread! How Funny! I think £50 quid seems like a reasonable offer, better than total embarrassment!

7. I very much doubt you know anyone in my band but, someone in our band knows somebody you work with and they had been talking yesterday before band.

:D small world...

8. Alisop

Alisop Member

Lol! Its only because you spend Almost as much time on here now as Brian does. :clap:
    Just what did you do Rach before you dicovered TMP? Anyway continue to enjoy the banter! I can't wait to see what happens in Harrogate, but it sounds like it's going to involve alot of Vodka!

9. Yea, I'm not quite as bad as Brian, hehe!

Before TMP I was a bebo geek :D but nobody really paid much attention to my love for band. :confused:

10. Alisop

Alisop Member

Get yourself on Facebook! Loads of Random Banders keep asking to add me as a friend its great and there are loads of Brass Band and instrument groups on there!

11. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

WeeMarky, your having a good intro to these forums chap!!! I would say £100 a bribe, ha ha!!?!?!?

12. We were told last night we've been booked into the Hilton in Bradford. Should be interesting to say the least!

13. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

If my (limited) memory serves me correctly, We're in the Queens in Leeds> Suits us cos have found out that Leeds has several wetherspoons bars! Nice!!:clap:

14. tubabum

tubabum New Member

Di you lot cos trouble in a posh establishment............ never!!!! lol

Would never have happened when I was in the band

ok well maybe once or twice

15. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

Ah the days before Drobb had his personality bypass became dull then had to leave, and the memories of square-smiles trying to fit a leather chesterfield sofa through the door of the room only for it to get wedged in for the 2 day stay! Honest we're much more sensible now......;)