helloooo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by euphfanhan, Jul 26, 2005.

1. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

What's this??? A whole post about me??? :eek: No, dont go away just yet! I'm euphfanhan (as you can see). I'm also known as Hanna without the 'h', Henry, Bob, Mrs James Morrison and 'girl'.
    I am 16 and about to go into year 12...well, supposedly anyway! I get my results in 30 days (and counting!) I hope to do psychology, english, philsophy & ethics and of course, music. I currently have many occupations including student, professional loser and Black Dyke groupie...but enough of that! :tongue:
    I am currently in 2 bands, Red Rose Lancaster brass band, and young lancashire brass. Red Rose was my first band, and I joined when I was 13 on cornet which I played for a year, and after several swaps later (inc horn and sop) I settled on the baritone. I then joined Lancashire Schools Brass Band and after a few months swapped to euphonium, and have never looked back :p . I have recently joined Pilling band too!
    My other 'hobbies' are rugby (watching only) and abusing poor unsuspecting pianos, which I have been doing since I was 5. :rolleyes: I am also in a windband (which for some reason I dont seem to be able to say, and therefore is also known as woodband, wedband and wooband!) but its just a bit of fun, it just doesnt compare with brass. My prized posessions include my euphonium, my piano, my black dyke pen and my 5 year old brother in that order!
    My one and only ambition in life is to go onto a contest stage with black dyke, but hey, whose isn't???
    Nice talking! Toodle pip.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2006
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    James Morrison
    Red Rose Lancaster
    COLOR
    helloooo
    Hanna
  3. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Howdy how Hanna without the H!! Nice to meet ya! :tup

4. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

*salutes* thank you :p

5. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

*whispers*Theres no brass in our name anymore*/whispers*
    Hi Hanna *waves*

6. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Well whose dumb idea was the name change??? How can you have a brass band that isnt called a brass band???

7. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

No idea lets complain at the next annual general meeting...

8. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Black Dyke seemed to have managed alright ;)

9. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Who????? ;) No, really, we were supposed to vote on what our band should be called and I put black dyke....did anyone listen???? I was called 'a waste of space'! Honestly, brass bands are full of charmers!