Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Wotan123, May 8, 2018.

1. Wotan123

Wotan123 New Member

Hi I am a keen brass band listener and past player . I live in the great county of Norfolk . My playing career started at our school brass band playing Euph but they said I didn't have enough puff so put me on Tenor Horn which I played for the next approx 20 yrs , I took lessons from a great teacher who played in the senior Drayton British Legion Band her name was Vicky Nash who tragically passed away after a car accident but will never forget her kind and determined way to teach me . Then as time went on I moved to Leeds and eventually had a short time with the Lofthouse Colliery Band . Moving back again to Norfolk took a place with The Reepham Band where I took up solo horn which then turned into Matthews Norfolk Brass who no longer exist , there i played solo Euph for approx. 15 years . I now run air bnb here in Norfolk & France and do a lot of travelling and still love to listen to bands .

2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to tMP, and I shall look forward to reading your contributions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice