Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by juzuggy, Apr 11, 2011.

1. juzuggy

juzuggy New Member

Hi my name is Justine. After a 20 year break i have decided to pick up my cornet again and attempt to get my lip back. I loved my experience of being a band member and looking forward to maybe getting back to that. I live in Windsor and was wondering if there was a band with a sub section for learners that i could join in this area. All advice would be great. Thankyou for your time. :D

2. scaba Media

scaba Media Member

Have a look at the following associations' web sites that cover your area to see whether there is a band near you. Each have links to the respective band web site:

www.scaba.co.uk

www.regional-contest.org.uk

Loads of luck,

scaba Media

3. juzuggy

juzuggy New Member

Wow thanks for the response. I thought it would take a week or so. Thankyou so much for your time

4. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

Welcome to tMP Juzuggy! :)

5. popmills

popmills New Member

Amersham Band have a training band on a Thursday 7.30 to 8.30 at the Methodist Church hall Winchmore Hill, Main Band 8pm on a Monday same venue. Waltham St Lawrence reherse in the village hall on a Wednesday at 8pm. BA Band have a B Band rehersing at Norwood Green on a Monday and main Band at 7.45 Wednesdays at the Concord Club just of the A312 Cranford. Egham and Stains also have bands. PM Me if I can help

6. chill

chill Member

Hi there. Sandhurst Silver band have a community band attached to it that is non contesting and growing rapidly. They rehearse on Thursdays in our own band room and have vacancies for players.

More information available on our website sandhurstband.co.uk
    or call me on 07770 735639

regards
    -Chris