Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by andytyson, May 18, 2008.

1. andytyson

andytyson New Member

Hello, 'm new to all this mouthpiece lark, so could do with a bit of help here and there.
    I'm a third year elective performance and conducting student at Salford University studying with Howard Evans and Dave King and I am currently looking for a band (3rd or 4th section) who may require a conductor. Iplay principle euph with Pemberton JJB so wednesdays and Fridays are out im afraid. If any of you know of anyone or anywhere, greatful if you could point the way.
    Thanks, Andy
  2. m0pdq

m0pdq New Member

welcome to the mad house :)

not been here long and i love it already !

3. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

Do I know you? ;)

I've had the pleasure of working with Andy, also doing the elective conducting module at uni, and you'd be working with a very good player and an excellent musician, and a promising conductor - you wouldn't go far wrong with him. :tup
  4. andytyson

andytyson New Member

Hey guys, Cheers for that Craig thanks for bein so complementary. The same above applies for Craig if anyone sees this....for when he is back up in Scotland! How was the drive anyway?:D
  5. Blagger

Blagger Member

Hi Andy
    I 've heard you play at quite a few contests - you're a fine player :)
    As for bands - I'll ask around as far as Preston area bands go - I know most of them around these parts ;) .Good luck anyhow and welcome to TMP :p
  6. andytyson

andytyson New Member

Hey thanks. That would be great cheers