Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MHunt, Feb 7, 2007.

1. MHunt

MHunt New Member

I have been away from brass banding since i left the salvation army a few years ago. That said i was never involved in contests so joining the Westoe Band this week should be a completely new experience for me. Especially as i'm playing Eb Bass, and i've previously been a percussionist! :eek: Anyhoo have kept my lip in from time to time, usually christmas caroling, so i should get the hang of it soon.

But i also thought i'm on a forum for nearly everything else i do, so there should be a forum for brass banding, and guess what here it is!

So a big HELLO from me to all the other members!
  2. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

Hello you have joined a really really good forum with plenty of helpful people on board
  3. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Hello Matt.

Fancy seeing you here!!
  4. MHunt

MHunt New Member

Small world isn't it! :)
  5. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

What does an "Audio Visual Engineer" do anyway>? (apart from drive around in a van???)

Ps. Me and Claire (2nd Euph e.g my sis!!) once bred 2 offspring fish from our 3 originals. I never knew you were a fishkeeper! Must trying talking more during rehearsal! ;)
  6. MHunt

MHunt New Member

No that pretty much sums my job up, went to Bristol and back on weds/thurs just to tweak the sound system in a dental school lab! The fishkeeping's fun, apart from when they all get a bacterial infection and die!