Hello There!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by grahammck, Feb 18, 2006.

1. grahammck

grahammck Member

After being a TMP member for a month now, it suddenly dawned on me that I haven't introduced myself properly. So here goes...

My name is Graham and I currently play 1st Baritone with St. Sebastian's Wokingham Band. I started out on Euphonium over 15 years ago and changed to Baritone in 2002. I also dabbled in Eb bass in December 2005 as well.

Outside band I'm currently an administrator for a media research-based company.

I'm wondering if any bandspersons out there use RISC OS at home. I certainly am using it for this! I am a bit new to this forum-posting lark though...

Anyway, bye for now and good luck to all at your various March area contests.

2. Steve

Steve Active Member

A very warm:hi to the forum Graham, another recruit to the tMp baritone ranks!! Im sure you will get the hang of posting oretty soon and become an adict like so many others!

Looks like the horn section could be matched for numbers at future events.

3. flugelboy

flugelboy Member

hi,am stuart(aka flugel boy)i am a flugel player currently studying a ba in music at salford university.I'm currently playing bumper up cornet for blackley brass band.i have been down in salford since september.owt side off banding my hobbies are rugby and football.

4. 1alexm

1alexm Member

welcome to both of you